Friday, 18 April 2014

Final Script



“Dark Passenger”

By

Shaun Alexander


FAde In:
scene one

INT – DARK ROOM – EVENING

A man sits on the floor by a table where a hand lays off the edge with blood dripping from it. The man on the floor looks to be in tears and in shock at what is in front of him. He’s got blood on his shirt and hands and his holding a knife so we presume he has stabbed the person in front of him.

SCENE two

Black Screen the writing Two Days earlier fade in over the scene.

EXT – PLAZA/STREET – EVENING

A young man leaves a gym, wearing tracksuit trousers and a tank top, holding a big bag. He walks over to a larger friend who is wearing shorts and a tank top. They look to be doing a drug deal. While this is happening we see close up of the mans eyes in a hidden area watching this happen. The man with the bag then walks in the opposite direction to the larger guy. The mans eyes then follow.

INT – CAR – EVENING

The young man gets into his car putting his bag on his passenger side and we see our character from earlier sitting in the back seat in the shade.

morgan (v.o)

Tonight’s the night. Gym enthusiast, Family man, drug dealer… killer. Aaron Anderson, you’re the next victim of my dark passenger.

INT – CAR - EVENING

The man in the front seat is about to start the car the man in the back jumps forward wrapping a wire around the drug dealers neck pulling him back strangling him.

morgan

Drive, I’ll point the way. Don’t try anything, stupid.

INT – DARK ROOM-EVENING

The drug dealer lies on a table wrapped in clean film. With him is Morgan waiting for him to wake up. When Aaron finally wakes he attempts to look round in a blind panic, he spots Morgan sitting in the corner and holds his stare.



morgan

I didn’t think you’d ever wake.

EXT – DARK ROOM – EVENING

Aaron is gagged by some sort of cloth so he just mumbles at Morgan.

morgan

Shhhh, you’ll have your say.

morgan (V.o)

Not that it will save you.

morgan

People like you don’t deserve to breathe! You infect the world with your poison but all I ask is why, and don’t lie to me, I know about the girls.

EXT – DARK ROOM – EVENING

Morgan pulls the cloth from Aarons mouth forcefully allowing him to have his final word.

aaron

I swear to you it was an accident! And the drugs I’ll stop I swear to you!

EXT – DARK ROOM – EVENING

Morgan quickly shoves the cloth back into Aaron’s mouth.

morgan

Enough, talking. You have to pay for what you’ve done.



EXT – DARK ROOM – EVENING

Morgan lifts a knife high above his head before thrusting it into Aaron’s heart, he flinches and dies instantly. Morgan has a grin of pleasure written across his face, proud of his kill.

EXT – STREET – EVENING

Morgan looks around curiously before dumping four black bags into a bin.

EXT – PARK – DAY

Morgan sits on a bench in a park smiling looking normal in contrast to what we saw earlier. He’s eating a plain looking roll, and in the distance we see he is watching the man we saw doing business with Aaron earlier.

Morgan (v.o)

It’s the quite I enjoy the most. Time away from my family more so my brother is needed, although I would never harm my brother, He has his moments where I could just, but I would never.

EXT – PARK – DAY

Morgan gets up and heads over to the young man, he’s wearing tracksuit trousers and a jumper and looks pretty pissed off. Morgan purposely goes over to him and bumps into him.

Drug Dealer

Watch where you’re going, freak.

morgan

Sorry, my mistake.

EXT – PARK – DAY

As Morgan walks off he pulls out of his hand a wallet and pulls out a driving license from the wallet holding information he needs.





morgan (v.o)

Alistair Smith, 32 Randall Way, looks like I’ll be dropping by tonight.

INT – HOUSE – DAY

Morgan arrives at his home and enters through the back sneakily and bumps into his brother. His brother is slightly taller than him but not as broad, he has ginger hair, and wears glasses.

jim

Is the front door broken?

morgan

I lost my key

morgan (v.o)

Should of known he wouldn’t be in his room.

jim

Where do you even go? Oh and I noticed you was gone… again last night.

morgan

Jim, stay out of my business.

INT – HOUSE – DAY

Morgan pushes past his brother who jokingly laughs and shakes his head as he winds his brother up and sits back down. Meanwhile Morgan heads to his room, opens his laptop and begins searching up about his new target.

INT – BEDROOM – DAY

Morgan prints off a map to the house where Alistair lives.

Morgan (v.o)

Tonight I visit Alistair to find the proof I need linking him to the same murders as Aaron.

mum

Morgan! Your dinner is ready!

morgan

Coming!

EXT – STREET – NIGHT

Morgan walks up to a small rundown house, he leans down looks around and unlocks the door entering the dark house.

INT – HOUSE – NIGHT

As Morgan looks for clues linking Aaron to murders, he finds a phone with texts about the murders and how he was involved, as this happens Morgan drops the phone and finds a place to hide as someone has entered the house. He leaves the house waiting in the street for Aaron.

EXT – FRONT OF HOUSE – NIGHT

Morgan waits by a wall for his victim, when Aaron decides to leave after picking up his phone, Morgan jumps him holding him in a head lock, the two have a scuffle ending in Morgan knocking Aaron unconscious and then shoving him in his boot.



INT – MORGANS HOME – NIGHT

Morgan (v.o)

With my parents and brother out for the weekend my home will be perfect for my kill.

Morgan wraps his victim across the table and waits for him to wake. When Aaron eventually wakes Morgan is up in excitement.

morgan

I’m not really in the mood for your talking and excuses, I heard all that from your… buddy. So I’m gonna make this quick and painful for you.

INT – MORGANS HOME – NIGHT

As Morgan stabs Aaron into the heart he looks up and notices his brother standing in front of him in shock. Morgan looks broken and afraid as he has no idea how to react to being caught.

jim

Morgan! What the fuck! Tell me that’s not real.

morgan

What, what are you doing here.

jim

Morgan this is fucked up, I gotta call the police

morgan

No! you can’t Jim, they’ll put me away.

Morgan darts towards his brother to convince him not to call the police.

jim

Get the hell away from me! What the hell are you doing!

morgan

He killed people Jim! I’m doing whats right.

jim

Killing isn’t right Morgan! What the hell! This is so wrong, I gotta call the police.

morgan

I’m begging you not to do this, please don’t make me do this!

Jim turns to grab the phone to call the police until Morgan smashes him over the head knocking him out.

INT – MORGANS HOME – NIGHT

Jim wakes up on the table, Aarons body is not to be seen cleared away by Morgan we expect. Morgan looks down at Aaron in fear.



morgan

I never wanted it to be like this. But I’m gonna make it as easy as possible for both of us.

Morgan injects his brother with something knocking him unconscious again. As this happens he pulls his knife out and hurtles it towards his brother. He collapses to the floor in tears still holding the bloody knife. He gets up holds his brothers head and walks out.

EXT – STREET – EARLY MORNING

Morgan walks across the street, holding a large hiking bag and dumps some black bags we assume to be Jim’s in a dumpster.

morgan (v.o)
Everything i had good in my life i have lost, so now its time for change. A new life, a new me. But not here. Everything here is now my past.

Credits

After Credits.

Morgan now has a beard and is watching someone closely, possibly his next victim when his phone rings, he looks down and smiles at the number which reads ‘Jim’









FAde Out:

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment