To create this animating text the first part was to put the compass and background into the new composition and make sure that the compass layer is above the background layer to make it infront of the background. In the tools panel I selected Horizontal Type and then clicked into the compostion panel and typed in 'Road Trip' and then enter creating a text layer.
The Character panel provides options for formatting characters. If text is highlighted, changes you make in the Character panel affect only the highlighted text. I used this to change the text to Myriad Pro chose bold and made font size 90. In the paragraph panel I selected the centre button which then puts the text into the centre of the composition. After this I added an effect to the text, first I selected the text layer and found the effect evaporate in the choose animation which blurs the text out. After this I Parented the compass with the text layer so the compass follows what the text layer does, to do this I simply went to where the compass layer is selected the parent drop down menu and chose Road Trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment