Tuesday, 11 February 2014

After Effects Cinema Text

The video above is of 3D text flying from the viewer into the screen like it would in a cinematic trailer. To begin with I added the first text and centred it. Then made it 3D. After this I made the Z axis at -1050 so the text was off the screen then key framed it. Then 8 frames later I changed the Z axis back to 0 so it was normal size and centred then 10 frames later changed the z axis to 100 to make the text go smaller into the background. After this after effects messed up the centre part of the text making it go smaller then bigger again so in-between these two key frames I clicked on both of them and clicked the key frame interpolation and then changed the spatial interpolation to linear so it fixes the problem making after effect do what I tell it rather then try and do things itself. Once this was done just duplicate the layer and change the text to the next part and make the anchor point centred so it makes all the text come and go to the centre of the screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment