Mind Map to show How ident ideas where thought up.
Ident Design 1
In order to make this ident I would first edit the logo so the logo is plain white so I can change the background of the composition black to give it a darker feel as it is a ident for a horror, then i would put in the now black Logo in the composition. After this I would Change the scale of the logo so it is barely visible then key frame the scale of the logo so it enlarges to the centre of the screen and then add a new layer of a light to go in the top left of the ident. I will make the light blue so it shines down on the ident and turn cast shadows option on so the logo casts a shadow and this light will act as a moon. Finally i will add a silhouette image of a werewolf and change its opacity so it is barely visible and keyframe this so it becomes visible and looks as if it is creeping through the forest.
Ident Design 2
This ident will be a lot more basic, to create this ident I will pre record a man watching the television and then pan the camera around so its facing straight looking at the camera and make sure its on a tripod so the shot is steady and hold it on the television for a few seconds, the screen will need to be blank in order for this to happen. Once filmed I will put the footage into a new composition on after effects and then add a second layer which will be the logo for the ident. With this logo i will use Motion tracking and four point tracking on the television so the logo will appear as if it is on the television the man is watching.
Design 3
The third ident idea is going to be made using 3d camera layer used in after effects, To create this I will add a 3d camera layer and put a few tree silhouettes in front of it. And then change the z axis of the 3d camera so it tracks through the trees in front of it until a white screen appears in front. Finally I will have the ident logo appear and scale it right down then key frame it so it scales larger in front of the screen




No comments:
Post a Comment