Monday, 16 December 2013

Ident Evaluation

My Ident consists of tree silhouttes placed on a white background with the camera panning through the trees to find the 'Forest Light Pictures' logo appear at the end of it.

To begin with a 3D camera layer is placed into the composition. After this I put 2 Tree silhouettes in front of the 3D camera. One scaled slightly larger then the other so it looks closer on the right side and the smaller one on the left. I made both of these tree 3D layers. And then changed the Z axis of the smaller tree so it is further back. Finally I put a text layer in below the tree 3D camera layer to make sure its behind them all. The text read out Forest Light Pictures. I changed its anchor point so it was central and then scaled the text large. I then change the opacity of the text so it was barely visible in the background.



After I had everything in place I began changing the z Axis of the 3D camera so it moved towards the Trees and appeared like it was moving through them and then passed the Text layer after this it the camera was keyframes to stop at a blank white screen. 

This is where the logo shown above appears. The logo is scaled right down so it isn't visible and is then keyframes so its scale grows till it fits the screen, also the logo opacity is key framed so it is barely visible to visible like above so it looks as if the logo is faded in.

I believe the ident itself looks very professional and what is in the ident has relevance to the companies name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment