Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Proposal

Title
Dark Passenger

Genre
Action/Drama

Synopsis
A young man who leads a normal life from his family's point of view but what they don't know about Morgan is he spends his spare time hunting serial killers in his town. When Morgan is onto two drug dealers who have been involved in the kidnapping and murder of innocent children he doesn't hold back on taking his revenge for the kids on them. But when this results to him being caught in the act by his brother Jim Morgan must face the decision does he kill his brother so he can go on with his ways, or does he let his brother turn him in and face a life time behind a cell.

Characters
Morgan, 22 Years old, unemployed, Athletic build. (Played by Shaun Wilding)
Jim, 19 Years old, Art Student, Tall and slim. (Played by Robert Dunsden)
Aaron, 24 Years old, Drug Dealer, Tall. (Played by Reggie Menzies)

Locations
I will use the Southend area to film my outside scenes. Also I will use two different homes located in Wickford and Canvey Island. Me and my crew will be getting to these locations by Car and Walking where needed.

Additional Material
Alongside my FMP I will also make a Making Of documentary of the film showing how the movie was made with interviews with people in the film.

Target Audience
My target audience will be the Male gender with an age of 20-28, British.

Technical Strategies
I am shooting my short film using a DSLR canon 600D with a use of a tripod where needed for certain shots. My sound will be recorded with a Rode clip mic attached to the DSLR. If some sounds come out wrong in post production then it will be re shot or re recorded at a later time. Throughout my film their is a voiceover, which will be recorded on a sony zoom recorder. I intend on making some colour corrections on all the clips to make them more crisp and slightly darker and due to some night scenes I will film on a overcast day and using colour correction make these scenes appear like they are night. All these roles of pre-production, production and post production will be done by myself.

Timescale
I will be shooting from 4th of April I aim to have all the shooting finished by May 3rd. Due to locations being fairly close by it should be an easy accomplishment to make. My budget for the movie is £50 this will cover travel costs and costume designs and props. 



No comments:

Post a Comment