Tuesday, 25 March 2014

After Effects Match Moving

The job is to get the girl in the first image ad make the green screen disappear making the camera pan around her on a gravel floor rather then this green room. To begin I first used the 'Roto Brush' tool and click around the girl like the image here. What this looks like after is the image below with the purple outline around her showing it has picked her up. 

 After this I dragged the work area so it follows her throughout the whole clip rather then the first few seconds and then click the freeze option to save the keying selection.  After this I need to key her out by searching the invert effect and applying it to the girl. Grab the Invert channel and change this from RGB to Alpha

After all this I need to add a 3D camera to the girl. I searched for the camera and then added this to the girl/dolly this then analysed the area and found the points on green screen. After this I selected the points around the girls feet like in the image creating a floor around her. After this I right clicked the area selected and chose create Null and Camera. 


 After I created a new black solid and then added a grid to it. and Parented this to the null object that was made in the previous image so it stays around her feet like the image below. Then expanded it to the size I want the floor. After this I found the effect Keylight 1.2 and the found the option in Keylight called screen colour click the option and then click the green background making it disappear and then click the FX button so the girl reappears.
 
 After this I imported the gravel like the one below and made it 3D and like the grid I parented it to the Null so it becomes the floor around the girls feet. and the move the girl to the top of the composition so she is on top of everything. and Finally added a light a parented it to the 3D camera so it follows the girl around.

No comments:

Post a Comment