Below is what I intend my motion graphics of my viral advert to look like. This will be just two separate text layers in the centre of the screen. The above text layer reading directed by which will be in Arial bold and capital letters and below will again be arial bold and capital letters reading Shaun Wilding. They will both be centred and and the anchor points of both will be centred as well.
After this I will add animation called tracking which rather then scaled bigger it simply separates the texts outwards, so I will keyframe the tracking from 0-5 in order for this to happen over time.
The second motion graphic will be of large bold text reading A Serial Killer. And I will add a light below the text to shine on the text and scale across it so you can read what it says bit by bit. In order to do this I simply added a 3D light Layer to the composition and moved its position to the far left of the composition and then keyframed the position of the light Y axis so it moves across the composition showing what the text reads.
Here is the second part of the composition.




No comments:
Post a Comment